The SIGN-UP application is installed on the WBWW website to enable community members to sign-up for volunteer projects and other events.
How to Sign-Up for a Scheduled Event
- Individuals wishing to sign-up for a scheduled event can reach the sign-up area by clicking on the SIGN-UP tab on the top menu, or by clicking on SIGN-UP at the bottom of the Main Menu on the left side of the webpage.
- To sign-up for an event, you must REGISTER first.
- Click on the Register Button
- Enter all requested information and click REGISTER. Email addresses must be unique…you cannot use an email address that is already being used by another registered user of the Wolf Bay Watershed Watch site.
- An email will be sent to the email account you entered in the form above. Go to the email account and click on the link in the email to activate the registration.
Hello Vincent Volunteer,
Thank you for registering at Wolf Bay Watershed Watch. Your account is created and must be activated before you can use it.
To activate the account click on the following link or copy-paste it in your browser: click on the link that is shown here.
- When you have successfully activated your account, you will see this message
- After you activate your account, you may login to the SIGN-UP application using the username and password you created during registration. Click on the open padlock to logon.
- If you try to logon without activating, you will see this Error Message:
- Once you have successfully activated your account, and logged into the SIGN-UP application, you will be able to SIGN-UP for an event.
- Click on the name of the event you want to SIGN-UP for.
- Fill in the required information and Click the green check.
- You will receive a message that says that your booking was successful.
- If you do not receive this message, your SIGN-UP did not work. Try to do it again and make sure that you do not receive an error message. You will get an error if you registered for the event previously or if the maximum number of participants for the event has been reached.
- This example shows a booking that failed because of a previous registration for the event. We know this because of the Booking ID number displayed in the record.
- Congratulations!! You are now registered for your event. At this time, you can now log off of the SIGN-UP application by clicking the Log Off button at the bottom of the page, or you can click on the Event Tab to view and sign-up for other events.